- Do I need a licence in order to take part in the race?
Yes, you do need a license .Alternatively, you need to have a health certificate and we will issue a day license for you.
- What is the process of registration so that my participation is valid?
Through the website of the race, by completing the registration form, and taking care of the payment, you will receive automatically the confirmation by the organization.
- Is there an ”early booking” benefit?
No, there is not. There are additional charges for registrations after February 29th.
- How do I add my bike in Aegean Airlines so that I can take advantage of the free transportation?
The process of adding the bike in the system of AEGEAN AIRLINES is carried out by the organizer. You only send us the booking reference of your ticket (6 letters or numbers or both) and we add your bike. Do not expect to receive a confirmation of the adding. However, you will receive a message from the organizer in case you have misspelled the booking reference and the Aegean Airlines can’t confirm your booking (your ticket). AEGEAN AIRLINES fly toThessaloniki Macedonia airport, with many direct flight from abroad and with connections from more than 110 different Worldwide Airports.We secure the free bike transfer only with Aegean Airlines and not with Star Alliance partners.
- How can I be transferred from and to the airport?
- Where can I buy spare parts for my bike or have service?
The O.C will collaborate with bike stores from Thessaloniki in order to provide you with specific services, upon low charge. It will also provide services at the beginning of the races and on Saturday at the entrance of the race hotel AKRATHOS Beach Hotel, from 16.00 to 18.00.
- Is there a car rental discount? What do I need to know about the process?
- What is the policy concerning any charges or refunds in case of a cancellation?
This is described in the “race regulations” page.
- How can I book a day excursion on Sunday morning and still watch the race?
The organization in collaboration with the travel agency ....................................., offers a cultural excursion to the families of the participants, upon extra charge. That includes picking the participants from the hotel and taking them to the starting area in ......................... so that they can watch the start of the race, touring them at the ........................... and finally taking them to watch the race at the finish area ...............before getting them back to the hotel. More information shortly.
- How much is the night tax and where is it paid?
According to the article 53 of the Greek law 4389/2016, people staying in a hotel will be charged with a night tax depending on the class of the hotel. Regarding the race hotel the cost is 1,5€ p/p/n.
- Where can I find a trainer for my warm up before the time trial?
In the start and finish area of the time trial the organizer provides 5 trainers for warm up, to whoever wishes it.
- Are there packages for specific dates of accommodation?
Though, there are, feel free to choose the days that you like.
- Does the organization offer free passes to the final? How are they distributed?
a) Yes, to participants that could not be qualified due to an accident b) To participants that have honoured the organization with their presence in previous years
- Where can I see the results of the races?
The results of the races will be available live on www.sportstiming.gr